Thursday 1 January 2015

" IN THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS"

Happy new year guys. Thank God for His faithfulness. This post is a bit late and i can give a lot of reasons why but..... So I was preparing for choir rehearsals for Christmas day service and was like "why not do something that goes with the season"? And without a single idea what I was going to do, I picked up my brushes and this is what I came up with.







Products used

Brows
Airwoman eye and lip pencil - 018
Milani Concealer - Honey 03

Eyes
Tara Eye Primer
Tara Eyeshadow Palette - Magaret Ekpo (Red) -  Transition and under eye
Tara Quad Eyeshadow set 03 (Gold) -Inner corner
Tara Quad Eyeshadow set 03 (Brown) -crease
Tara Eyeshadow Palette - Magaret Ekpo (Green) - Lid
Sleek Au Naturel eyeshadow palette (Noir) - Outer crease
Sleel Au Naturel eyeshadow palette (Toast) - Highlight
Wet and wild volume boosting mascara
Jordana liquid Liner - Black
Airwoman eye and lip pencil - 01 - Waterline

Face
Black Opal Stick foundation - Nutmeg
Black Opal Loose powder - 03
Tara Blush palette
Tara Bronzer - Medium

Lips
Tara Lip penicil - Kwase Doo
Zaron Lipstick - My Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment